Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun with Sign Language

Don't know about you, but I love signs. Especially the ones with wacky punctuation. Here are two of my favorites:

This sign can be found on the big island of Hawaii, in a lovely almost-beachside cafe that sells delicious burger patties topped with a fried egg and brown gravy:



So "birds"? If they're not really birds, then what are they? And what's the little claxon-thingie in the upper right, next to the "birds"?

This sign can be found at the bumper cars at Circus Circus Las Vegas:



"Absolutely no"? So then, I can bring drinks and food in the bumper car line, since you told me 'no' about some previous question not indicated on this sign?

Do you have pictures of great signs? Send me an e-mail and I'll post them in "Fun with Sign Language".

No comments:

Post a Comment