Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snarky Book Reviews

I like book reviews.

I like snarky book reviews.

I like snarky book reviews written by Brits.

John Crace, the book reviewer for The Guardian U.K., has an interesting way of sharing his opinions. In Digested Read, he writes in the style of the writer. Awesome and funny. Check out what he thought of J.K. Rowling's latest, The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Then, click around for some of his others, including Malcolm Gladwell, John Updike and James Frey.

2 comments:

  1. That's an incredible time-sink! If I don't do any more actual writing over the next t

    They're great, though. His snarks about books I loved are just as funny as the ones about books I hated. Which is sort of weird, but whatever. He's great at this. Thanks for the link!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. new car reviews

    ReplyDelete