5 Reasons to Write in Your Car
1. No distraction. There are only so many times you can move the seat back and forth without becoming bored.
2. Change of scenery. At home, my scenery consists of laundry climbing up the wall and dirty dishes. In my car, there's sun, fancy cars and possible UFO sightings.
3. You have to stream-line. No room for computers, coffee machines, 50 reference books. It's just you, your chunk to write and pens.
4. Quiet. No hum from the refrigerator or from those doggone dust bunnies that you kinda hear and you have to get up from your desk just to check if you're hearing them or not.
5. Endless casting opportunities. People walk by. They are now in your novel.
Why do you write where you write?