Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello, There.

The world is a wonderful, jacked-up place.

I'd like to share what I see with you. This may be direct. This may be a life lesson learned from Season 3 of "The Golden Girls."

You may be interested in what I'm reading, what I'm writing, any interesting observations or bits of miscellany that I come across during the week. It's all good, and it all finds its way into my writing. Maybe it'll help you in yours, too.

So, what's the deal - writing in my car? What's that about, right?

Since 2000, that's where I am, most Sunday mornings from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Writing. In my car. I wrote my first novel, A Quiet Storm, in my Ford Explorer - during lunch breaks and on Sunday mornings in the passenger seat.

More on that later. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment