Monday, December 20, 2010

So...

I wanted to post an essay about villains today but alas, I am SICK.

But not the bad sick.

The good sick. The kind of sick that comes from having the flu shot two weeks ago. And even though I'm coughing and hacking and trembling and my ribs hurt and my head feels tight, it's ALL GOOD. Cuz I have the Lesser Flu. A demon, not the Devil.

But!

Something may be up tomorrow -- it's all on a pink Post-It, just waiting... waiting...

Until then, have you bought your copy of The View from Here yet? It's getting great reviews over on Amazon...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not well. I hope you feel better soon.

    I found you via Kindle Boards.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Helen. Thanks for your get well wishes. I'm down to three coughs an hour now! Baby steps, baby steps!

    Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season.

    Cheers!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete