Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It Just Didn't 'Happen'...

Happy happy and merry merry!

Hope y'all are having a restful holiday. I am -- and it included laundry, dishes and pirates. Really, pirates.

Ever wonder what made me want to write about serial killers and dead hookers and betrayals and hot detectives?

Yeah?

Well, check out the interview I did with Hydra Publications!

One question was: Have you ever hated something you wrote?


My response: I hate everything I write… until I read it later and realize, ‘Wow, that [scene, line, plot shift] was clever. Who wrote that? How can I do it again?’ It’s difficult for me to read my stories because the internal editor is always at her desk, tsking at something bad I’ve done.

To read the rest, pop on over to Hydra Publications. If you have a question that I didn't answer, leave a comment and I promise to get you the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment