Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Wanna Look but I Don't Wanna Look!

So, the wonderful people at Titan Books sent me cover artwork for the U.K. ARC (advanced reading copy) for Land of Shadows and....

WOW.

I'm flattered. And speechless. And excited. And embarrassed. And... wow! It's been a dream of mine since FOREVER to be a novelist. And now, my FACE is on the cover of my NOVEL. I'm so happy that I've imploded and so I'm numb and can't even FEEL anything, y'know?

So here it is:


What do you think?

Little did I know that this picture (taken by my friend Andre Ellis)would double as cover art.

I like the blue tint, and how the 'A' in 'Hall' jabs into the 'W' of 'Howzell.'

So two great covers from Forge and Titan, and incredible publishing support from both fabulous houses.

I'm truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment