Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Novel Idea - the Life of a Chapter IV

This will be ugly. In the last Life of a Chapter, I warned you that it would be ugly. No hyperbole. No belle of the ball is Chapter 8 right now. No tall drink of water. No foxy momma.

But when is editing and revision ever pretty, sterile or neat?

Never.

So. Don't be scuurred. I'm not anymore, now that it's all on page.

Here we go:

Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5



Page 6


Page 7


Page 8


It WILL get better. Oh, yes it will. Because I've completed all these messy revisions and the chapter's clean... For now. But before I dirty it all up again, I will post them and I will bask in their cleanliness and ignore typos and still-clunky sentences and continuity lapses.

There is a light at the end of this tunnel.

Hopefully, it's not a train.

1 comment: