Monday, May 5, 2014

LAND OF SHADOWS Book Tour!

So what are you doing in the next two months?

How about hanging out with cool people who love cool books in places where those cool books can be purchased?

Books like, I don't know...

LAND OF SHADOWS?!

So we're starting to throw dates on the calendar -- I'll be reading and answering questions about LOS and Lou Norton and writing and life and on and on.

Will you join me?

Please?

First stop: CRIMEFEST in Bristol, U.K. I'll be talking for 20 or so minutes on Friday afternoon (May 16) around 3:20 on writing the female detective. And on Saturday morning (May 17), I'll be on a panel about why we readers like stories on the Missing.

And then, back to U.S. For specifics, pop over to www.rachelhowzell.com!

And let me know if you can make any dates -- I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment